CustomerWise Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
See Peter’s MQIA Chapter 7.2: Building client centricity.
Peter Whitelaw draws upon his extensive training and wide experience to deliver customer centricity to entire organisations – from the leadership team, through line managers and back-office staff to the customer-facing people on the front-line. He achieves this by designing a customised program that is likely to include identifying the challenge, applying diagnostic assessments, prioritising the solutions and implementing agreed projects.
His objective is to create culture change, awareness, trust, commitment and advocacy so that customers, new and old, experience a new level of responsive service and innovation. The outcomes are customer satisfaction and loyalty, attraction of new customers and increased market share.
Peter facilitates workshops on:
- Building a Trust Environment
- Competitor Intelligence Gathering
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Insight and Foresight
- Customer Service
- Engaging People in Change
- Listening Skills and Story-telling
- Rewards and Incentives
- Self-Directed Teams
and implements Change Management of:
- A Day in the Life of a Customer
- Account Planning
- Communications Strategy and Plans
- Customer Immersion Programs
- Customer Innovation Programs
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Stakeholder Analysis & Engagement
- Value Proposition Development
- Voice of the Customer through Employees (VOCE)