Paul Hinkley, P.E.
Project Directer, Brisbane, Australia
See Paul’s MQIA Chapters 7.6: Teamwork in a dynamic practice,
11.7: When you have to manage upward.
Paul Hinkley is an international management consultant, specializing in strategic project and program management. He started his career as a qualified civil and structural engineer.
He has over 35 years of accomplished hands-on and consulting experience in a diverse range of building, engineering, infrastructure and IT projects in Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, Japan, Canada, Vietnam, UAE and UK. His experience includes:
- project direction and management, advice and delivery
- developing transaction and project strategies
- developing quality management systems
- evaluating, planning and developing project systems
- major project contract documentation and negotiation
- project start-up, recovery and trouble-shooting
- construction site management and contract administration
- complex contract claims analysis.
Paul also consults and trains in project leadership and psychology.